- In order to limit crossings on the courts, those who end their playing time must complete their point and start stowing their effects at the sound of the first bell at XX: 55 and leave the field BEFORE XX: 00. Entrance to the grounds is at XX: 00. In badminton, racquetball and squash, entry is at XX: 30 and the last point and collection of personal effects is at XX: 25 for leaving the field BEFORE XX: 30
For private and group lessons, leagues and organized games supervised by coaches (RACKET SPORTS)
- Supervised group activities (internship, courses or lessons, leagues, camps, etc.) will be allowed from june 14 (if the flexibilites take place as planned)
- Private lessons are allowed
- Competitions, organized games and spectators are prohibited;
For hockey players
- Team sports games are not allowed; will be allowed from june 28 (if the flexibilites take place as planned)
- Friendly hockey leagues will therefore be prohibited.
- Sport-hockey studies and concentrations are authorized, in organized practice or in training only, while respecting the strict application of distancing measures and the absence of contact between people (Only one stable class group allowed)
For RESTO/BAR customers
- RESTO – BAR CLOSED until further notice
Gouvernement du Québec
Fédération des sports à Quatre-murs du Québec
Association des restaurateurs du Québec
If you want to be advise when the complexe will reopen, subscribe to our newsletter and you will recevie an e-mail notification.
Finally, the perfect solution for tennis players! Quality facilities worthy of the best private clubs, accessible to everyone!
- No membership subscription
- No monthly fees
- One access card
- Simply book a court
- Fees for guests only
An ideal solution, whether you are a casual, regular or avid tennis player!
- « Like » our Facebook page to be eligible to exclusif offers on court rentals and to be aware of all the activities offered.