update, april 7th, 2021
Good news !
The Complexe Sportif Longueuil remains open for the racket sports.
No change in the instructions currently in place.
We ask people to arrive a maximum of 10 minutes before their playing time and to leave immediately after playing time.
Together, let's follow the instructions to keep the privilege of being open !
The Complexe Sportif Longueuil team is very happy to welcome you !
Update march 26th, 2021
Subject to change without notice
To ensure everyone's health and safety, here are the instructions to be followed by our customers:
For all users of the Complexe Sportif Longueuil
- Wearing a single-use or washable face cover is mandatory for anyone aged 12 and over inside the Longueuil Sports Complex and must be worn at all times when you move around the building, even when seated and two meters away from other people. The only time the face cover can be removed is when playing on the sports board
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters inside the building
- The player must disinfect their hands before entering the entrance door to the reception area
- Although several hand sanitizer stations are installed in the Complex, it is the player's responsibility to ensure that they have hand sanitizer with them.
- The player should not be present at the scene if they are experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19
- Prioritize the filling of gourds at home, if this is not possible water fountains are available
- Changing rooms, showers and sauna are closed. The toilets are accessible
- Notify the management of Complexe Sportif Longueuil if a case of COVID-19 occurs among the players who have used our facilities.
- The viewers are prohibited
For tennis and other racket sports players
- Tennis and badminton are allowed in free practice in singles only (one on one)
- Duplicate practice is not permitted, except if the four participants come from a family bubble and live at the same address;
- For squash and raquetball, if the 2 players do not live at the same address, the 2-meter distance must be respected at all times. Free practice only, no game
- The player must go through reception and "scan" their access card on the reader. This allows the Complex, among other things, to keep the register of customers present in the event of contamination.
- Arrive at the Complexe Sportif Longueuil a maximum of 10 minutes before your playing time and leave the premises as soon as your playing time is over
- In order to limit crossings on the courts, those who end their playing time must complete their point and start stowing their effects at the sound of the first bell at XX: 55 and leave the field BEFORE XX: 00. Entrance to the grounds is at XX: 00. In badminton, racquetball and squash, entry is at XX: 30 and the last point and collection of personal effects is at XX: 25 for leaving the field BEFORE XX: 30
- Wash / sterilize your hands before, during and after your game
- Use your racquet or feet to push the curtain / door that leads to the tennis court.
- Place your personal effects (bag, towel, water bottle, etc.) at least two meters from those of other participants
For private and group lessons, leagues and organized games supervised by coaches (RACKET SPORTS)
- Supervised group activities (internship, courses or lessons, leagues, camps, etc.) are not authorized;
- Private lessons are allowed
- Competitions, organized games and spectators are prohibited;
For hockey players
- Team sports games are not allowed
- Friendly hockey leagues will therefore be prohibited.
- Sport-hockey studies and concentrations are authorized, in organized practice or in training only, while respecting the strict application of distancing measures and the absence of contact between people (Only one stable class group allowed)
For RESTO/BAR customers
- RESTO – BAR CLOSED until further notice
Gouvernement du Québec
Fédération des sports à Quatre-murs du Québec
Association des restaurateurs du Québec
If you want to be advise when the complexe will reopen, subscribe to our newsletter and you will recevie an e-mail notification.
Finally, the perfect solution for tennis players! Quality facilities worthy of the best private clubs, accessible to everyone!
- No membership subscription
- No monthly fees
- One access card
- Simply book a court
- Fees for guests only
An ideal solution, whether you are a casual, regular or avid tennis player!
- « Like » our Facebook page to be eligible to exclusif offers on court rentals and to be aware of all the activities offered.